Tariffs - Private Bank
For accounts held with Barclays Bank PLC
For accounts held with Barclays Private Clients International Limited in the Isle of Man
For accounts held with Barclays Private Bank and Trust in Jersey and the Isle of Man
Interest rates - Private Bank
The rate on the Private Bank Account and Wealth Account (Current) is fixed at 0.00% for all currencies.
- Barclays Bank PLC, London: Private Savings Account, Wealth Account (Savings), Barclays Reserve Account
- Barclays Private Clients International, Isle of Man: Wealth Account (Savings), Barclays Reserve Account
- Barclays Private Bank & Trust, Jersey: Private Savings Account, Easy Access Savings Account
- Barclays Private Bank & Trust, Isle of Man: Private Savings Account
Note that for any accounts held in currencies other than GBP/EUR/USD, we pay a fixed rate of 0.00%.
You can download the current interest rates for the Private Bank Account, Private Savings Account, Easy Access Savings Account and Wealth Account by using the relevant link below.
- Barclays Bank PLC, London: Private Bank Account, Private Savings Account, Wealth Account
- Barclays Private Clients International, Isle of Man: Wealth Account
- Barclays Private Bank & Trust, Jersey: Call account & Private Savings Account
- Barclays Private Bank & Trust, Isle of Man: Call account & Private Savings Account
To arrange an overdraft please speak to your Private Banker who will explain the charges applicable to your account.
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE ARE REQUIRED BY LAW TO ADVISE CLIENTS OF THE INTEREST RATES THAT WE APPLY TO UNAUTHORISED OVERDRAFTS. THE PROVISON OF THIS INFORMATION IN NO WAY CONSITUTES ANY OFFER OR AGREEMENT BY BARCLAYS BANK PLC, ITS GROUP COMPANIES OR AFFILIATES, TO PROVIDE ANY FORM OF OVERDRAFT, AUTHORISED OR UNAUTHORISED, OR TO PERMIT ANY ACCOUNT TO BECOME OVERDRAWN.
Unauthorised overdraft borrowing is charged at 10% over the CENTRAL BANK REFERENCE RATE for GBP, EUR and USD. The relevant central bank reference rate for each of these currencies will be as follows:
- GBP: Bank of England base rate
- EUR: The European Central Bank's main refinancing operations rate
- USD: The Federal Reserve of America's target for the federal funds rate.
These overdraft rates will change automatically, as soon as any central bank reference rate change applies.
For all other currencies, unauthorised overdraft borrowing is charged at a FIXED rate of 29.5%.
Please note that overdrafts are not available in any of the following currencies:. Bulgarian Lev; Czech Koruna; Danish Krone; Estonian Kroon; Hungarian Forint; Icelandic Krona; Latvian Lats; Lithuanian Litas; Norwegian Krone; Polish Zloty; Romanian Leu; or Swedish Krona.
Please speak to your Private Banker if you require more information regarding overdrafts.
* To view this document you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you're using access technology software on your computer, visit http://access.adobe.com/ for more information about using PDF files.
The products and services described on this page are provided by the following companies, which are part of Barclays: Barclays Bank PLC in England and Wales, Barclays Private Clients International Limited in the Isle of Man, Barclays Private Bank & Trust in Jersey and Barclays Private Bank of Trust (Isle of Man).