Banking for residents of Jersey, Guernsey, Isle of Man and Gibraltar
We offer residents of Guernsey, Jersey, Gibraltar and the Isle of Man the following banking services:
- Premier banking1. This exclusive and prestigious banking facility includes the services of a dedicated Relationship Manager, and is designed for more affluent residents.
- Current accounts. Our current account gives you 24-hour2 access to your funds and is available in sterling, euros or US dollars.
- Mortgages3. Our mortgages suit a variety of house-buying needs and are available in a range of structures and repayment types.
- Credit3 and debit cards. We offer a range of cards in sterling, euros and US dollars.
- Savings. Options include short- and long-term savings, with different levels of flexibility, risk and potential return designed to suit the needs of most people.
- Investments. We offer a range of investments to help meet your investment goals, as well as currency exchange options and investor profiling to help provide the solution that most closely meets your needs. The value of investments can fall as well as rise and you may get back less than you invested.
Visit your local branch
Use the details below to find your local branch.
- Barclays Guernsey, High street, St. Peter Port
- Barclays Jersey, 13 Library Place, St Helier JE4 8ZS
- Barclays Gibraltar, 84/90 Main street, Gibraltar
- Barclays Isle of Man Douglas, Barclays House, Victoria street, Douglas, Isle of Man IM99 1AJ
- Barclays Isle of Man Castletown, 1 Market Square, Castletown, Isle of Man IM9 1LQ
Telephone contact details
To apply for a new account or product call us on +44 (0)1624 684 316†
To enquire about an existing account or product call us on +44 (0)1624 684 444††
YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE.
Terms and conditions apply to all mortgage products. We strongly recommend that you obtain your own independent tax advice before proceeding with an offshore mortgage.
Barclays will require a first legal charge over the property.
As a responsible lender, we only want you to borrow what you can afford, and in a way that is best for you. When considering your application, your financial circumstances will be assessed before we make a decision to lend money. And remember, if you should run into any financial difficulties, please contact us as soon as you become aware of them.
1 To qualify you will need more than £100,000 in assets to invest or an income of at least £75,000 paid into a Barclays International account.
2 For a short period of time every night (UK time), the site may be unavailable whilst we refresh data. Access may also be limited in some countries due to the prohibited transmission of encrypted data over telephone lines. Please contact your local embassy to check your country's legal position.
3 Subject to status and application.
†† Lines are open 8am to 6pm weekdays (UK time), excluding UK bank holidays.
Call charges may vary. Please check with your local telecoms provider. Calls may be recorded for training and security purposes.
The products and services described on this page are provided by the following companies, which are part of Barclays: Barclays Bank PLC in England and Wales and Barclays Private Clients International Limited in the Isle of Man, Jersey and Guernsey. For further information on these companies and Barclays, please read the Important Information.