Types of investment products
The extensive range of investment products available through Barclays iInvest enables us to tailor the right investment solution for you.
- Direct exposure into a range of assets and indices.
- Funds. Our investment opportunities include some of the finest fund managers in the world, and a choice of actively-managed funds, passively-managed exchange traded funds, or single asset class funds.
- Structured products. These are fixed-term investments which allow you to manage your risk and return expectations across a wide array of underlying assets. If a product does not perform in line with certain pre-agreed conditions then you may lose part or all of your original capital. However, we offer other structured products that may offer to return some or all of the capital originally invested in an underperforming market.
- Wealth management and trusts. Trusts can be used for asset protection, inheritance- and tax planning1.
- Foreign exchange (FX). We offer foreign currency exchange facilities, as well as opportunities to invest in FX as an asset class. Remember FX for investment purposes is high-risk and you can lose money.
Please bear in mind that investment funds should be viewed as a medium- to long-term commitment, that is five years or more, and our structured products range between three and six years. The value and any income from them can go down as well as up. You might get back less than you originally invested.
You have sole responsibility for the management of your tax and legal affairs, including making any applicable filings and payments and complying with any applicable laws and regulations. We have not provided and will not provide you with tax or legal advice and recommend that you obtain your own independent tax and legal advice tailored to your individual circumstances.
How to apply
Barclays iInvest is available to investors with £50,000 (or currency equivalent) to invest. To find out more choose one of the following options:
Speak to your Relationship Manager
Telephone us on +44 (0)1624 684496†
Download the Barclays iInvest brochure.
1 In association with your tax adviser.
The products and services described on this page are provided by the following companies, which are part of Barclays: Barclays Bank PLC in London and Barclays Private Clients International Limited in the Isle of Man, Jersey and Guernsey. For further information on these companies and Barclays please read the Important Information.