Investments tailored to you
We tailor international investment solutions to clients' unique individual needs.
What we offer
Barclays iInvest, our international investment service, enables us to offer you the following:
- Experience. Barclays has over 300 years of history and expertise in banking, and operates in over 50 countries.
- Choice. We offer a wide range of carefully selected international investments available in a choice of currencies.
- Control. You can select individual products in which to invest, or you can have access to some of the worlds best Investment Managers to maintain your allocations in line with your needs.
- Simplicity. You can get all your investments with just one application. We will send you a statement every six months showing your entire Barclays iInvest portfolio, including a consolidated tax position. However, any structured deposits you hold will be presented on a separate statement.
- Flexibility. We can adapt your investments to meet your changing needs.
- Reassurance. Your investments will be placed in well regulated jurisdictions that are widely regarded as politically and economically stable.
- Convenience. You can check by telephone. And you can meet our International Investment Advisers in your nearest Barclays branch or, in most cases, they can visit you in your country of residence.
- Honesty. We will be completely open with you about any risks, fees or commissions involved. Investment funds should be viewed as a medium- to long-term commitment, that is five years or more, and our structured products range between three and six years. The value and any income from them can go down as well as up. You might get back less than you originally invested.
Find out more about our Investment products.
You have sole responsibility for the management of your tax and legal affairs, including making any applicable filings and payments and complying with any applicable laws and regulations. We have not provided and will not provide you with tax or legal advice and recommend that you obtain your own independent tax and legal advice tailored to your individual circumstances.
How to apply
Barclays iInvest is available to investors with £50,000 (or currency equivalent) to invest. To find out more choose one of the following options:
Speak to your Relationship Manager
Telephone us on +44 (0)1624 684496†
Download the Barclays iInvest brochure.
The products and services described on this page are provided by the following companies, which are part of Barclays: Barclays Bank PLC in London and Barclays Private Clients International Limited in the Isle of Man, Jersey and Guernsey. For further information on these companies and Barclays please read the Important Information.