Investing with Barclays International
Investments can help you achieve your financial goals more quickly than cash savings. However, you have to be aware of the risks involved.
With Barclays iInvest we can create an investment solution designed to meet your unique combination of goals, circumstances and attitude to risk.
Investment funds should be viewed as a medium- to long-term commitment, that is five years or more, and our structured products range between three and six years. The value and any income from them can go down as well as up. You might get back less than you originally invested.
- Investments are available in pound, euros and US dollars.
- Investments made simple. Barclays iInvest makes building and managing your investments simple with the right knowledge and experience.
- Investments tailored to you. Creating an investment portfolio designed to meet your unique needs.
- Offshore investment. The potential benefits of placing investments offshore.
- Barclays investment research and news. Investment news and reports from our Chief Economist and his team.
- Investing to reach your financial goals. Our experts can help you achieve your goals for investment, financial planning and wealth management.
- Investments and financial planning for an international lifestyle. For people who travel frequently or are based outside their home country.
- Investments for security and stability.
- Investments, wealth protection and financial planning for residents of Gibraltar, Guernsey, Jersey and the Isle of Man.
- Why invest? Investments potentially can enable you to achieve your financial goals more quickly, but have higher risks than cash savings.
- Your attitude to risk. We will create a portfolio with which you will feel comfortable.
- Types of investment products. Our range of funds and structured products provide exposure to shares, bonds, property, commodities, and other asset classes.
- Wealth management and trusts. Investments arranged and managed to help you get maximum benefit.
- Foreign exchange. Foreign exchange solutions to help you make international investments.
You have sole responsibility for the management of your tax and legal affairs, including making any applicable filings and payments and complying with any applicable laws and regulations. We have not provided and will not provide you with tax or legal advice and recommend that you obtain your own independent tax and legal advice tailored to your individual circumstances.
How to apply
Barclays iInvest is available to investors with £50,000 (or currency equivalent) to invest. To find out more please call us on +44 (0) 1624 684316†
The products and services described on this page are provided by the following companies, which are part of Barclays: Barclays Bank PLC in London and Barclays Private Clients International Limited in the Isle of Man, Jersey and Guernsey. For further information on these companies and Barclays please read the Important Information.